A GAME CHANGER
Chronic pain can be a real pain in the butt, which is why figuring out potential triggers is so important. Sometimes, we don't realize what these triggers are until we track our day-to-day activities for an extended period of time.
Is your pain linked to certain foods? The weather? Stress?
That's where this journal comes in. Not only was it designed to support loved ones with chronic pain, but it has been upgraded to include even more tracking items requested by warriors of chronic pain from around the globe.
A FUN, CREATIVE, AND SIMPLE DESIGN
Beginning of journal:
- Your doctor / specialist information (name, address, contact)
- Daily medications
- Summary sheet
- How you're feeling overall
- Your pain level (1 - 10)
- What your pain / symptoms feel like
- Where your pain is located (front and back figure) + a.m. vs. p.m.
- Your mood
- Your energy levels
- Your mental clarity
- Whether or not you're feeling sick. If you select yes, you'll then have 8 common symptoms to choose from, along with an area to write additional symptoms
- Hours of sleep & sleep quality
- Weather (humidity, temperature, barometric pressure, allergen levels)
- Stress levels
- Food / drinks
- Medication / supplements
- Daily exercise / activity
- Notes / suspected triggers / improvements
- Positivity area to include 1 thing you're grateful for
- Additional note space is available at the back of the journal*
Pain tracking can be life changing. Whether you're looking to better understand your chronic pain or looking for a thoughtful gift for a friend, this journal is for you.
✓ 6 x 9 matte paperback (great compact size that can easily be taken to the doctor's office)
✓ 120 pages of tracking (60 days total)
✓ PG version also available (Forget This Chronic Pain Nonsense) - click on Wellness Warrior Press
Books From Witches For Witches
All of our books are carefully curated by witches for witches because they enhance or are enhanced by the practices of witches. We know that witches need excellent references across a broad body of topics. That's why our genres aren't just limited to books on magic, but also include books mainstream books on topics that interest witches the most....and some that are just more fun to read when you practice some form of witchery.
Here you'll find more than magical books like Wiccapedia and the Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells. You'll also find amazing references like the Encyclopedia of Garden Plants for Every Location or The Body Keeps the Score. We even carry fantastically witchy fiction like The Familiars and The Witch Doesn't Burn in This One.
We know that Witches Love Books, and our bookstore Loves Witches.
When you buy from us you are:
- Shopping Small: Our business just started in May and is owned & operated by just the two of us
- Supporting a Woman & Minority Owned Business
- Helping fellow witches
- Getting a great product to help further your practice!