The green witch's "down to earth, and inspiring" guide to the art of magical healing through herbal remedies, spells and enchantments, health-enchancing foods, and much more (Rosemary Gladstar)Filled with stories, songs, rituals, recipes, meditations, and trance journeys that outline more than 100 ways to practice the art of magical healing, this guidebook to conscious living by renowned herbalist Robin Rose Bennett makes it easy to follow the path to physical and spiritual health. In the tradition of natural witchcraft, Healing Magic, 10th Anniversary Edition presents step-by-step instructions for conducting earth-centered rituals, preparing herbal remedies, and casting spells to enchant and heal as well as advice on cooking everyday meals incorporating health-enhancing herbs and home remedies. - Find out how to reconnect with the earth and draw on its energy
- Interact with the power of the seven chakras of the body
- Build an altar
- Make use of moon magic and women's wisdom
- Prepare herbal infusions and baths
- Work with the medicine wheel
- Cast spells for love and wealth No matter what your beliefs, this guidebook will open your heart and mind to everyday magic and the joys of living in tune with the energies of nature.
Books From Witches For Witches
All of our books are carefully curated by witches for witches because they enhance or are enhanced by the practices of witches. We know that witches need excellent references across a broad body of topics. That's why our genres aren't just limited to books on magic, but also include books mainstream books on topics that interest witches the most....and some that are just more fun to read when you practice some form of witchery.
Here you'll find more than magical books like Wiccapedia and the Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells. You'll also find amazing references like the Encyclopedia of Garden Plants for Every Location or The Body Keeps the Score. We even carry fantastically witchy fiction like The Familiars and The Witch Doesn't Burn in This One.
We know that Witches Love Books, and our bookstore Loves Witches.
When you buy from us you are:
- Shopping Small: Our business just started in May and is owned & operated by just the two of us
- Supporting a Woman & Minority Owned Business
- Helping fellow witches
- Getting a great product to help further your practice!