You don't have to be a doctor to make effective herbal medicine.
With hundreds of different herbs and remedies out there, making herbal medicine can be overwhelming. Thankfully, Herbal Medicine Natural Remedies acts as the perfect salve, making things simple with 150 easy-to-follow recipes for highly effective herbal medicines.
Discover natural ways to treat headaches, coughs, colds, hangovers, and more that don't carry the same risk of side effects that many pharmaceuticals do. Never made your own herbal medicine? Start things off right with helpful lists of must-have tools, plus important safety tips.
Herbal Medicine Natural Remedies includes:
- Herbal medicine for common ailments--Learn to make 150 different herbal remedies designed to help treat 75 different health issues.
- Herb profiles--From agrimony and chamomile to licorice and skullcap, 50 of the most common, useful, and healing herbs are detailed.
- Herbalism 101--Complete guides to collecting the right cookware, herb safety, and more help you jump straight in regardless of your experience level.
Herbal medicines made easy--what a relief!
Books From Witches For Witches
All of our books are carefully curated by witches for witches because they enhance or are enhanced by the practices of witches. We know that witches need excellent references across a broad body of topics. That's why our genres aren't just limited to books on magic, but also include books mainstream books on topics that interest witches the most....and some that are just more fun to read when you practice some form of witchery.
Here you'll find more than magical books like Wiccapedia and the Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells. You'll also find amazing references like the Encyclopedia of Garden Plants for Every Location or The Body Keeps the Score. We even carry fantastically witchy fiction like The Familiars and The Witch Doesn't Burn in This One.
We know that Witches Love Books, and our bookstore Loves Witches.
When you buy from us you are:
- Shopping Small: Our business just started in May and is owned & operated by just the two of us
- Supporting a Woman & Minority Owned Business
- Helping fellow witches
- Getting a great product to help further your practice!