Explore modern witchcraft with an Australian focus.
Would you like to learn how to enrich your life with magic and spirituality?
Living Witchery: Beginner Witch Guide is perfect for new witches and those seeking to consolidate their existing knowledge. Based on time-tested coven traditions, this edited volume includes a broad range of topics essential for the beginner witch.
Deepen your personal practice by learning how to:
- Connect with your local environment and the otherworlds
- Celebrate the Wheel of the Year and align with seasonal changes
- Discover energy sensing, protection and meditation techniques
- Create your own rituals
- Cast effective spells.
Living Witchery: Beginner Witch Guide features chapters by experienced practitioners, including
: * Indigenous astronomy * Everyday magical practices * Energy raising * Astrology *
* Crystals * House cleansing * Divination * Walking rituals * Herbcraft *
Alexandra Tanet is the author of Living Witchery: Coven.
Kim Fairminer is a witch and professional astrologer.
Sandra Greenhalgh created the Druid Wisdom Oracle and co-edited A History of Druidry in Australia.
Books From Witches For Witches
All of our books are carefully curated by witches for witches because they enhance or are enhanced by the practices of witches. We know that witches need excellent references across a broad body of topics. That's why our genres aren't just limited to books on magic, but also include books mainstream books on topics that interest witches the most....and some that are just more fun to read when you practice some form of witchery.
Here you'll find more than magical books like Wiccapedia and the Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells. You'll also find amazing references like the Encyclopedia of Garden Plants for Every Location or The Body Keeps the Score. We even carry fantastically witchy fiction like The Familiars and The Witch Doesn't Burn in This One.
We know that Witches Love Books, and our bookstore Loves Witches.
When you buy from us you are:
- Shopping Small: Our business just started in May and is owned & operated by just the two of us
- Supporting a Woman & Minority Owned Business
- Helping fellow witches
- Getting a great product to help further your practice!