- Set up early-warning systems.
- Appease angry spirits through offerings.
- Perform daily banishings and make amulets that will prevent most attacks.
- Make magickal "decoys" to absorb attacks against you
- Summon guardian spirits or gods for help.
- Bind, confuse, or expel a persistent enemy who will not leave you be.
These techniques aren't just for witches, either, but for ceremonial magicians, rootdoctors, and anyone else who puts magick to a practical use. Like the cunning men and women of old, now you can defend yourself and your loved ones against even the strongest attacks! "This book is not only one of my favorite books on 'defense against the dark arts', but is actually one of my favorite books in my whole library. Throughout the book Jason provides not only on protection, but also on recognizing the symptoms of attack and creating early warning system to alert you of magickal attacks." --Mat Auryn, author of Psychic Witch
Books From Witches For Witches
All of our books are carefully curated by witches for witches because they enhance or are enhanced by the practices of witches. We know that witches need excellent references across a broad body of topics. That's why our genres aren't just limited to books on magic, but also include books mainstream books on topics that interest witches the most....and some that are just more fun to read when you practice some form of witchery.
Here you'll find more than magical books like Wiccapedia and the Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells. You'll also find amazing references like the Encyclopedia of Garden Plants for Every Location or The Body Keeps the Score. We even carry fantastically witchy fiction like The Familiars and The Witch Doesn't Burn in This One.
We know that Witches Love Books, and our bookstore Loves Witches.
When you buy from us you are:
- Shopping Small: Our business just started in May and is owned & operated by just the two of us
- Supporting a Woman & Minority Owned Business
- Helping fellow witches
- Getting a great product to help further your practice!