Have you ever looked at a full moon on a clear winter night and shivered? Have you walked in an ancient forest or sat in a stone circle and felt a deep sense of peace and belonging? Do you wonder if there is more to life than the grind of the everyday? Do you believe in magic?
If the answers to any of these are yes, then you need witchcraft in your life. No longer tainted by notions of sorcery, hexes and cobwebs, witchcraft has been rediscovered by those of us yearning for re-enchantment.
This book will guide you through a year of magic. Based on the cycles of nature and guided by the seasons, it will give you the tools and knowhow to unveil the magic that surrounds us. By celebrating the eight sabbats of the Wheel of the Year, you will work with nature to activate your hidden power and trigger miraculous happenings. Witchcraft can attract love, give your career a boost, protect your home and help with healing. It will enrich your life.
Packed with information and inspiration, this book boosts well-being, self-worth and happiness by tapping into the healing power of nature, the cycle of the seasons, the pull of the moon, the wisdom of ancient trees and forgotten paths, and the spiritual rewards of creativity. It includes:
- Seasonal spells, remedies, rituals and affirmations that use the power of plants, herbs and stones to offer guidance and healing.
- Features including crystal gazing, dowsing, reading the Tarot, the magic of stone circles and folklore traditions, to increase knowledge and inspire curiosity.
- Creative projects with a witchy purpose that can be used in rituals and spells.
Books From Witches For Witches
All of our books are carefully curated by witches for witches because they enhance or are enhanced by the practices of witches. We know that witches need excellent references across a broad body of topics. That's why our genres aren't just limited to books on magic, but also include books mainstream books on topics that interest witches the most....and some that are just more fun to read when you practice some form of witchery.
Here you'll find more than magical books like Wiccapedia and the Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells. You'll also find amazing references like the Encyclopedia of Garden Plants for Every Location or The Body Keeps the Score. We even carry fantastically witchy fiction like The Familiars and The Witch Doesn't Burn in This One.
We know that Witches Love Books, and our bookstore Loves Witches.
When you buy from us you are:
- Shopping Small: Our business just started in May and is owned & operated by just the two of us
- Supporting a Woman & Minority Owned Business
- Helping fellow witches
- Getting a great product to help further your practice!