Welcome to the future of beverages! Infusing cannabis into drinks can be done in a variety of ways. Learn all about it as you craft delicious cocktails, smoothies, lattes, and spirit-free mixed drinks.Maybe you're curious about CBD or perhaps you've tried a store-bought sparkling cannabis drink already. Either way, you're here because you're ready to learn the ins and outs of making deliciously infused drinkables. This guide, written by Jamie Evans (author of The Ultimate Guide to CBD), will serve as the go-to resource for anyone interested in incorporating phytocannabinoids into a variety of recipes. Inside, you'll start your journey with infused mixology. You'll learn the most essential how-tos and infusion methods, including decarboxylation and heating techniques for those who want to do it all. Different from other books in this category, this book offers something to both beginners and experts--and crucially, to both those who only want to use CBD and those who want to infuse with THC--presenting many approaches to enhancing drinks. From adding CBD oils and tinctures to a variety of recipes to crafting more complex cannabis libations behind the bar, you can choose the path that's right for you. Recipes include:
- Basic infusions: Infused bitters, shrubs, honey, sour mix, simple syrups, and an alcohol-based tincture
- Coffee and tea: Pumpkin Spice Latte, Butter Coffee, Turmeric Latte, Summer Berry Palmer, Ginger Lemon Hibiscus Iced Tea, Masala Chai Tea
- Juices, shakes, and smoothies: Green Goddess Canna-leaf Juice, Garden of Eden Juice, Chocolate Banana Protein Shake, PB&J Shake, Superfood Smoothie, Vitamin CBD Smoothie
- Spirit-Free Mixed Drinks: Raspberry Rickey, Sparkling Rosemary Greyhound, Fuzzy Ginger Fizz, Apple Spice CBD Mule, The Jolly Cranberry, Infused Feisty Mary
- Cocktails: Blood Orange Aperol Spritz, Spicy Melon Margarita, CBD Limelight, Strawberry Lime Shrub Soda, Blackberry Bramble, Pisco Papaya Sour, Laid Back Manhattan, Toasty Toddy
- And many more!
With an exploration of cannabis terpenes, this book also provides the author's signature techniques for evaluating cannabis aroma and flavor profiles to curate flavor pairings. As a Wine Enthusiast 40 Under 40 Tastemaker and Certified Specialist of Wine, Jamie applies the same sensory evaluation techniques she used in the wine world to cannabis, helping readers fine-tune their senses to better understand it as an ingredient--and use it to craft the perfect infused drinks. Including recipes and tips from leading industry experts, this book has it all.
Books From Witches For Witches
All of our books are carefully curated by witches for witches because they enhance or are enhanced by the practices of witches. We know that witches need excellent references across a broad body of topics. That's why our genres aren't just limited to books on magic, but also include books mainstream books on topics that interest witches the most....and some that are just more fun to read when you practice some form of witchery.
Here you'll find more than magical books like Wiccapedia and the Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells. You'll also find amazing references like the Encyclopedia of Garden Plants for Every Location or The Body Keeps the Score. We even carry fantastically witchy fiction like The Familiars and The Witch Doesn't Burn in This One.
We know that Witches Love Books, and our bookstore Loves Witches.
When you buy from us you are:
- Shopping Small: Our business just started in May and is owned & operated by just the two of us
- Supporting a Woman & Minority Owned Business
- Helping fellow witches
- Getting a great product to help further your practice!