Includes more than 100 recipes and spells, a guide to kitchen witchery, an appendix of herbs, and tons of practical advice on how to bring happiness and magic into your home.For domestic goddesses everywhere--add some magic and fun to those mundane household chores with Mrs. B.'s Guide to Household Witchery. Whether you're sweeping the floor, making a meal, or cleaning out that junk drawer, Mrs. B will show you how to create spells and magic to bring happiness and balance into your home. Mrs. B's Guide to Household Witchery shows:
- How to create magic while you cook
- Set up a family altar in the living room
- How to learn about the four elements and how to balance them for the particular needs of your home
- Magical uses for every herb and food in your pantry
- Simple ways to celebrate the passing of the seasons
- More than 100 recipes and spells
Books From Witches For Witches
All of our books are carefully curated by witches for witches because they enhance or are enhanced by the practices of witches. We know that witches need excellent references across a broad body of topics. That's why our genres aren't just limited to books on magic, but also include books mainstream books on topics that interest witches the most....and some that are just more fun to read when you practice some form of witchery.
Here you'll find more than magical books like Wiccapedia and the Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells. You'll also find amazing references like the Encyclopedia of Garden Plants for Every Location or The Body Keeps the Score. We even carry fantastically witchy fiction like The Familiars and The Witch Doesn't Burn in This One.
We know that Witches Love Books, and our bookstore Loves Witches.
When you buy from us you are:
- Shopping Small: Our business just started in May and is owned & operated by just the two of us
- Supporting a Woman & Minority Owned Business
- Helping fellow witches
- Getting a great product to help further your practice!